- REPAIRS & REPLENISHES – When it comes to dogs, nothing says “health” like a glossy, smooth coat. This luxurious blend penetrates deep down to wash away dirt, repair hair follicles, restore luster and make him oh-so-pettable.
- NATURE’S BEST INGREDIENTS – Made with deep-conditioning Moroccan argan oil for super shine; nourishing vitamin A; geranium extract, which strengthens and regenerates skin cells; and gentle chamomile.
- SAFE, EFFECTIVE, NATURAL – No masking dyes. No drying alcohols. No parabens that can mess up a dog’s endocrine system. All of the good stuff, none of the bad: that’s what Rocco & Roxie is all about.
- MAKE BATH TIME A BREEZE – Wash away a day of play in minutes. Our formula is easy to shampoo in, easy to rinse out completely. Towel dry or whole-body shake? Maybe a little of both.
- 100% GUARANTEE – We want you to be completely satisfied. We want your dog to look and feel her best. If this shampoo doesn’t do both, don’t work yourself into a lather-we’ll send your money back.
After a good day of rolling in the grass, digging in the dirt, romping through mud, or pond scum swimming, a dog just needs … a bath. But not any old shampoo will do!
Because dogs’ coats come in all sorts of lengths, textures and densities-to say nothing of the skin type underneath. That’s why we at Rocco & Roxie set out to create the bath time equivalent of a customized day at the spa.
For dogs whose coats have lost their luster, we make SHINE, a wholesome, healthful blend of the highest quality ingredients. There’s Argan Oil, pressed from the nuts of trees that grow wild in Morocco-renowned for its nourishing and deep-conditioning ability. Vitamin A, containing antioxidants that keep skin moisturized. Geranium Extract to strengthen hair follicles and stimulate and restore skin cells. And Peppermint Oil, which naturally balances skin and hair oils.
Of course, like all Rocco & Roxie products, you won’t find “baddies” like formaldehyde or paraben on our list of ingredients. No masking artificial colors or dyes. Mineral oil, phthalates, isopropyl alcohol? Never. We’re all about what’s best for your dog!
To use, simply work a little shampoo into your dog’s wet coat, lather up, and massage in. Give him a good scratch behind the ears while you’re at it. Then, rinse completely. Towel dry or whole body shake? Yeah, you might want to stand back just a little.