- A UNIVERSAL TOILET SEAT RISER. A toilet riser that adds 5 inches of height to your toilet to aid the elderly, seniors, handicap, and those recently home from a surgery. The maximum recommended weight is 300 pounds for this elevated toilet seat
- FITS ROUND AND ELONGATED TOILETS. The lifted toilet seat will work on standard round and elongated toilets. The toilet riser dimensions (H x W x D) are 5″ x 15″ x 16″. The seat requires n locking and is not hinged
- EASY INSTALLATION. Toilet riser has anti-slip pads on the bottom and simply fits on top of the ceramic bowl. No need to remove your existing toilet lid. The raised toilet seat will not move during use due to the anti-slip pads
- VERY COMFORTABLE. The elevated toilet seat has a contoured shape and wide area for sitting. The toilet seat hole is 10″ wide at the widest point. A perfect elevated toilet seat solution for elderly, seniors, disabled, handicap, and surgery patients
- SLIP RESISTANT AND PORTABLE. The elevated toilet seat sits securely on the toilet bowl and can be moved easily from bathroom to bathroom. Trust Carex, a leader with medical supplies and equipment for seniors and handicap toilet seat equipment
The Raised Toilet Seat adds 5 inches of height to the toilet seat to assist handicap, seniors, elderly, those with bending or sitting difficulties, hip surgery patients, knee surgery patients, and anyone with difficulty bending down to sit on the toilet bowl. The comfortable, contoured toilet seat riser features anti-slip rubber pads for stability and provides a wider, more comfortable seating area. A raised toilet seat that its most standard and elongated toilets. Toilet riser dds 5″ of height to the toilet seat without having to actually remove the toilet lid. Toilet riser has a contoured seat that is wider the most for added comfort. The toilet elevator features slip-resistant rubber pads for stability.
This raised toilet seat, which installs in seconds, adds 5 inches of height to your toilet to aid those with bending difficulties.